Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pop Culture

       Popular culture means things are very popular in a period of time. When I  just came to the U.S, I found that there were a lot of people wear flip-flops. It influenced me, so I bought a flip-flop on the day I just arrived. Pop culture influences me. It brings me more interesting things.Things are changed since I have been in the U.S. I would like to have a cup of coffee in the morning just like most Americans do. I receive more American population. 

       I have become award of since taking this class. I learned the differences between pop culture and high culture. We also learned a litter bit about American culture. In class, we did some readings about music, movie,and technology.I really like the movie project because I could have changes to watch and know different type of movies. The scavenger hunt was very fun. It taught me how to interview someone.Working in a group and share things with you group makes class more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment