Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Technology

     Cell phone can be the thing that I cannot live without it. I set up a alarm on my cell phone, so I can get up on time everyday. Then, I use my cell phone to check the weather to decide what I am going to dress. On my way to school, I use cell phone to check e-mail and upload things on Facebook. Cell phone is very useful in our daily life. The biggest reason why I cannot live without cell phone is I already addicted to the cell phone. Even though I am in class, I take out my cell phone from the pocket every 20 minutes. Sometimes, I just want to know did I miss the phone call, but most of the time, I want to make sure that my cell phone still here with me. I am afraid to lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment