Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reading


       The Digital Music Renaissance
         

        The readings we did in class during this semester, I like The Digital Music Renaissance most. It is about the economic of recorded music has changed. A man bought a 120 gigs hard drive to back up his music, and he is a better consumer. He bought CDs all the times at the beginning. Later, he found that he can not burn the music from the CDs. He said, I won’t buy CDs that I can not rip to my hard drive. He bought less CDs. At the end, the hard drive he bought got 90 gigs left. This is really spoke to me because I used to back up my things in the hard drive.Before I brought hard drive with me everyday.Now, for me, hard drive is no longer to use. I download music on line. I put my pictures, music and works in the drop box. Things are changed to so many different ways because of Internet and computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment